This page provides information for attorneys and non-attorneys seeking to volunteer. If you are a person in need of legal help, please visit our I Need Help page for information on applying for services.
- Cases assigned by the Pro Bono Program are screened for merit, and clients must meet financial eligibility requirements.
- Pro Bono attorneys are asked to take cases only in the area of law selected on their pledge forms.
- Pro Bono attorneys are always contacted by the Program prior to the referral of a case.
- The Pro Bono Program pays all costs and expenses incurred on pro bono cases (such as mileage and incidentals).
- The Pro Bono Program provides malpractice insurance on each pro bono case.
Pro bono attorneys can access the case closure form and other resources using these links: