If you are a current client, you can call or email us while Legal Aid of Western Michigan staff are mostly working remotely. You may come to our office only if you have an appointment.
Legal Aid of Western Michigan is committed to continuing to provide the highest level of client services possible during this uncertain and unprecedented time. We are working hard to gather accurate and updated information concerning how this health crisis impacts various legal issues. We are continuing to edit and add information as things change, so check back frequently for updates.
Legal Information Related to COVID-19
- Child Support Frequently Asked Questions
- Eviction Frequently Asked Questions
- Eviction Diversion Program
- Federal Student Loans
- Mortgage Relief
- Paid Leave
- Paid Leave Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Benefits Frequently Asked Questions
- Social Security Benefits
- Stimulus Payments
- Stimulus Payment Frequently Asked Questions
- Stimulus Payment by Debit Card
- Unemployment Frequently Asked Questions
Follow us on social media for additional information:
For additional information about how COVID-19 may affect your legal rights, please visit michiganlegalhelp.org/coronavirus.